(1) Write a Gratitude Journal in English.
Every day for 21 days, from Monday, August 21 to Sunday, September 10, write a gratitude journal (three things you're grateful for). I usually do this before I go to sleep and find something that happened that day that I'm grateful for, but you can also think of something that happened yesterday and write it down in the morning. However you do it, it's important to do it every day. (If you're not comfortable writing a full sentence, you don't need three - just one!)
(2) Get Tabbi corrections ✅
You can use the service up to five times without creating an account. However, after that, you will need to create an account. Tabbi AI is currently available for free.
Once you click on the send icon (paper airplane), you will receive two corrected versions of your gratitude journal entry. The "Corrected" version will fix any grammatical errors, while the "Eloquent" version will provide sentences that a native American speaker would use. This will help you correct grammatical mistakes and learn new expressions.
(3) Check-in! 👍🙌
- If you have a personal blog, write a gratitude journal on your blog and share the link.
- If you don't have a blog or if you don't want to write on your blog, write in a personal note and share the Tabbi AI correction (screen capture).
- If you're concerned about revealing personal information, you can privately complete the challenge and write "August 21 (Day 1) Challenge Completed."
- Another way to check in is by sharing any new expressions you have learned or expressions you would like to remember from your gratitude journal.
The purpose of Checking In is to hold each other accountable during the challenge and draw motivation from others. So, feel free to utilize Discord in any manner that aids your success. 🍀☀️🌈✨
Good luck! Enjoy the challenge and experience increased happiness by writing a gratitude journal.
If you're interested in the upcoming Tabbi Challenges, visit https://tabbi.ai/challenge.